- Funding Alert Resources: The most efficient way to find funding opportunities is to set up funding alerts that automatically notify you of funding opportunities in your area of interest.
- UGA Research Newsletter: An online database listing funding opportunities, awards programs, and important research-related news, compiled by the Office of the Vice President for Research. Includes external, limited submission and internal opportunities for faculty and students/postdocs. Subscribe to a twice monthly alert of new opportunities and announcements.
- External Funding Resources: Links to federal, foundation, specialty funding sources, student funding sources, and searchable databases.
- UGA Internal Funding: The University of Georgia Research Foundation (UGARF) funds competitive internal grants to support initial work by early career faculty and research in new areas of endeavor. It also supports travel to foreign conferences and symposia.
- Funded Research Databases: Use these databases to find out what current research is being done in the field before it is published; identify what has been successfully funded; and identify researchers who may be potential coworkers, collaborators or mentors.
- Limited Submissions: Information about UGA's internal process for selecting limited submission proposals can be found here. A list of current limited submission opportunities can be found in the Research Newsletter.